One of the world´s top Branding experts. With over 25 years experience, he has developed projects in more than 30 countries and has been regarded as “Mr. Branding” worldwide.
"Many companies today are worth more for their brands than for the other tangible assets that have always been taken into account. This trend will become more and more relatable. Brands shape our relationship with the world, and this becomes a great opportunity for companies and individuals, but at the same time, a greater responsibility."
Who is Andy Stalman?
Andy Stalman is one of the world´s top Branding experts. He has talent and charisma, and has been regarded as “Mr. Branding” in several countries.
With a magnetic personality he has placed himself in leadership positions since his youth. As an expert in identity with over 25 years experience, he has developed projects in more than 30 countries.
He has a degree in International Relations from the University of Belgrano and a BA in Journalism from the Universidad Católica Argentina, both of Buenos Aires. He did Advanced Communication Studies at the University of Saint Joseph, Philadelphia, USA and is specialized in Marketing Direction from the University of Pompeu Fabra in Barcelona.
From 1994 to 1997, he served as Marketing Director for Lacoste, based in Buenos Aires. From 1998 to 2002 he was Marketing Director at Aeropuertos Argentina 2000, in charge of marketing and business development of the 35 largest airports in the country. For 16 years he was Managing Director of Cato Partners Europe & Latam. He is currently a co-founder and Managing Director of TOTEM Branding.
Lecturer both in Spain and in other countries in Europe, Asia, North America and Latin America is one of the “top 100 lecturers in Spain” according to the prestigious consultant Thinking Heads. He is also a member of the advisory council of the World Football Summit. Winner of the Propósito award at the 2019 Honest Awards for honesty with users.
Director of the“Brandoffon Master” at Esden Business School, for Spain, Colombia and Mexico. Executive MBA professor at IE Business School. Academic Excellence Award at IE, Executive Education. “Branding Giant”. Chair of the III International Module “Andy Stalman” at Universidad Piloto of Colombia.
He is a professor at CESA, Colombia and guest professor at the Postgraduate School at Piura University in Perú. Guest professor in Graduate Schools on both sides of the Atlantic. Diploma of the ‘International Digital Business Seminar’ at RCC-Harvard.
Best selling author of “BRANDOFFON: The future of Branding”, now on its ninth edition with more than 5 years as one of Amazon best-sellers and is considered as one of the most influential books of the 21st. century it its field. In June 2016 he published, also with Editorial Planeta, his second book “HUMANOFFON”, now on its fourth edition. Co-author of “Digital natives do not exist” published by Deusto (2017).
Branding, a tool for change
- To build relevant brands in this century there are some key issues that do not necessarily have to do with advertising and marketing, but rather with values, purpose, and the impact you have on people's lives and society.
- Branding is not about logos but about leadership, culture, values, ethics, sustainability, commitment, environment, benefits, impact, new technologies, believers, women, experience, love, diversity, and our future.
The future of brands
- Humanizing brands and how new digital tools help. Humanized brands are more profitable. Everything that can be automated will be automated, everything that can be digitized will be digitized, everything that can be measured will be measured and everything that can be shared will be shared. Everything but human emotions, at least for now.
Brands are the new power
- From Donald Trump to Barack Obama, from Richard Branson to Rafa Nadal, from Lego to NASA, from Instagram to MIT, from Florentino Pérez to Atlético de Madrid. All of them are influential and relevant brands. All of them, in their own way, have known how to "connect" with their audiences, create community, be heard, and have understood that the opposite of love in this digital age is not hate, but indifference.
- Goodbye Generation X. Goodbye Generation Y/ Millennials. Goodbye Generation Z. Goodbye Generation Alpha. Hello Generation Netflix: the generation that consumes what it wants, when it wants and how it wants.
Global Leadership Consultant
Alba del Villar
Expert in digital transformation and serial entrepreneur.
Entrepreneur, venture capitalist, and guest judge on Shark Tank
Professor of Leadership at IE Business School. Keynote Speaker, and Author
Pioneer and Expert in Service Engineering and Organizational Behavior
Entrepreneur, advertising executive, TV host, author
Carlos Rodríguez Braun
Professor of History of Economic Thought at Universidad Complutense de Madrid (UCM).
Author and pundit
Stanford Business Professor, World Renowned Management, Leadership and HR Scholar