1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small files or fragments of information that are stored on your computer through your browser, in order to allow you a more fluid and personalised browsing experience. In particular, cookies are files that are downloaded to the user’s computer, smartphone or tablet when accessing our Website and allow us to store or retrieve certain information on multiple variables, such as the number of times the Website has been visited by the user, guarantee the user’s session while browsing the page and, in general, provide our service. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc.
Thanks to these cookies you can, for example, avoid having to log in every time you enter our Website, or allow us to know your preferences and so we can show you advertising related to your tastes (avoiding advertising that has nothing to do with you).
3. What types of cookies exist?
A) Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them:
Depending on the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own Cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s computer or terminal from the Website, being the owner of the same THINKING HEADS.
- Third-party cookies: these are those that are sent to the user’s computer or terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor of the Website, but by another entity such as, for example, www.google.com or www.youtube.com.
B) Types of cookies according to the time they remain active on the user’s terminal:
- Session cookies: these are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses our Website. As their name suggests, these cookies are stored in your terminal until the end of the browsing session.
- Permanent or Persistent cookies: these are cookies that are stored continuously in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
C) Types of cookies according to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: these are those that allow the user to browse the Website and use the different options or services that exist on it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, using security elements during browsing or storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or YouTube. These are session and persistent cookies.
- Customization cookies: these are cookies that allow the user to access the Website with certain predefined characteristics depending on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as, for example, the type of browser through which the user accesses the Website, the regional configuration from where the user accesses it, etc.
- Analytical Cookies: these are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our Website. To do this, your browsing on the Website is analyzed in order to improve it.
- Advertising cookies: these are cookies that allow us to analyse the browsing habits of Internet users so that we can show them advertising related to those habits.
4. Cookies used on our Website
In particular, the following cookies are used for browsing the website:
|_ga||Set by Google Analytics. Calculates visitor, session, and campaign data and also tracks site usage for site analytics reporting. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.||2 years from installation or upgrade||First-Party|
|_gat_gtag_UA_5584844_1||Set by Google to distinguish users.||1 minute from installation or upgrade||First-Party|
|__hstc||This is the main cookie set by Hubspot, for visitor tracking. It contains the domain, the initial timestamp (first visit), the last timestamp (last visit), the current timestamp (this visit) and the session number (incremented for each subsequent session).||1 year and 24 days from installation or upgrade||First-Party|
|__hssc||HubSpot sets this cookie to track sessions and to determine whether HubSpot should increment the session number and timestamps in the __hstc cookie.||30 minutes from installation or upgrade||Third-Party (HubSpot)|
|__hssrc||This cookie is set by Hubspot each time the session cookie changes. The __hssrc cookie set to 1 indicates that the user has restarted the browser, and if the cookie does not exist, it is assumed to be a new session.||Session||First-Party|
|hubspotutk||HubSpot sets this cookie to track visitors in the website. This cookie is transmitted to HubSpot when the form is submitted and is used when contacts are duplicated.||1 year and 24 days from installation or upgrade||Third-Party (HubSpot)|
|_fbp||Facebook cookie used to collect statistics on site visits and performance of advertising campaigns.||3 months from installation or upgrade||First-Party|
|_gcl_au||Set by Google Tag Manager to provide more effective advertising on websites using its services.||3 months from installation or upgrade||First-Party|
5. Can I manage the cookies?
You may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this Website at any time. These actions are carried out differently depending on the browser the user is using. As a user you can access the preferences menu of your browser and configure it so that cookies are not installed, except for those strictly necessary for the operation of the Website, delete existing cookies and/or delete them before starting to browse other pages of the Website.
It is possible to see the different options available in your browser with regard to cookie management: basic functions, improvements to the Website, personalisation, advertising, etc. Depending on the browser you are using, the way to disable cookies may vary. The most common option is to do so through the Options or Tools menu. In any case, we suggest that you consult the configuration corresponding to the browser you are using. If you wish to obtain more information about the configuration of the different browsers, click on the one you wish to find out more about:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
We would like to remind you that if you reject the installation of cookies, the service may be affected and this may prevent the correct partial or total use of the service. THINKING HEADS GROUP, S.L. includes on the Website the possibility of accessing different third party websites, in the event that you select the option of accessing these pages, you should consult their Cookies Policies and other legal texts, given that as these are third party websites, THINKING HEADS GROUP, S.L. has no power or knowledge of the cookies used on their pages.
6. Other aspects
If you have any doubts or questions regarding the cookies we use, you can send us your query by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone (+34) 91 310 77 40.
We may modify the present text in the future in order to adapt it to possible legislative or regulatory changes, as well as due to instructions or resolutions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency. For this reason, we advise you to periodically read the present text in order to keep yourself informed of its most updated version. In any case, if we introduce significant changes in this text, they will be communicated to you either through the Website or by e-mail for those users who are registered.