TEDx Speaker on Resilience and Change
Australian Comic of the Year
Like you, Marty Wilson knows that accepting the constantly accelerating pace of change is the price of admission to having a successful business. Therefore, he offers clients his totally unique expertise on how to help their people be far more resilient through change, stress and disruption. He is a gifted Professional Speaker, a TEDx veteran, and an “Australian Comedian of the Year.” This unlikely combination makes his programs more than a mere speech, but a memorable event. Marty Wilson’s high content programs, generously spiked with humour, are all filled with actionable strategies that can be implemented immediately. He is a multitalented speaker with an extensive experience not only as a speaker but also as a master of ceremonies. Having worked all over the world, Marty’s talks leave no one indifferent.
Aside from his commendable work as an international speaker and comedian, Marty Wilson has a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy by the University of Sydney.
In his inspirational and hilarious keynotes, Marty teaches your people how to:
- Accept constant change as a necessary, and even exciting, part of business and life - “When you refuse to change, you don’t hold onto the past you just lose the future.”
- Better lead people through difficult periods, and how to handle their own stress while staying productive AND positive
- Stop hanging on to the old ways - “Because We’ve Always Done It That Way Is No Reason To Keep Doing Anything”
- Be more resilient through the inevitable tough times
- Understand all businesses and lives have difficult days, the key to success is to “Do Pain Well"
- Inspire and lead teams with humour and humanity, not fear and control
- Take total responsibility for your own behaviour and results
- Base daily decisions on deeper values and long-term goals
Expert in Customer Experience. Former e-Visionary at IBM
One of the world’s top branding and messaging experts.
Founder of a Retail Brand & A BusinessWeek #1 Entrepreneur Under 25