Director of Transformation and Business Processes at Securitas Seguridad España.
In such a liquid world, creativity is the only sustainable competitive advantage.
Carlos Rebate has more than 20 years of experience in management positions (Soluziona, Indra-Minsait and Securitas) related to innovation, cultural and digital transformation, and Artificial Intelligence.
He has been responsible for Business Process outsourcing strategy at Indra, he has managed a Global Development Center made up of more than 400 people, and has led an R&D group awarded on more than twenty occasions for its social impact and for aligning technology, strategy, and corporate responsibility.
He is currently Director of Transformation and Business Processes at Securitas Seguridad España, Professor of Artificial Intelligence at Nebrija, regular speaker on creativity and innovation, and writer at Empresa Activa (Ediciones Urano) and Plataforma Editorial.
By profession Carlos Rebate is a Computer Science Engineer, Diploma in Advanced Studies in Artificial Intelligence, Diploma in Advanced Studies in Philosophy, PDD by IESE Business School, Master in Sustainable Development by Fundación Entorno-BCSD and with managerial training by IE Business School, Euroforum and Hudson.
Artificial Intelligence and the Future: how to survive the age of algorithms and data.
• Artificial Intelligence and robotics: towards a liquid and automated society
• Exponential thinking, technology and organizations
• People vs. Machines: The future of work
Creativity: how to create creative and innovative corporate cultures
• Creativity as a combination: The art of memory and the power of symbols and diagrams
• Culture is destiny: understood as the only sustainable competitive advantage
• Polymathy, the Medici effect and cross-pollination as tools for innovation
Entrepreneurship: tips for changemakers and digital entrepreneurs
• How to foster action, disruptive thinking and personal productivity
• Design Thinking and Visual Thinking applied to business model innovation
• Creating business models based on digital influence
President and CEO of Aena (2017-2018). President and CEO of CESCE (2016-2017). Secretary of State for Trade of Spain (2011-2016). State Economist.
Spain's Secretary of State for Digitization and Artificial Intelligence. Entrepreneur and AI expert.
Founder and CEO of Change.org
Former CEO of Hewlett Packard
Founder and CEO of DataGrade, Author of Automating Humanity and Featured Expert in the Netflix Documentary "The Social Dilemma".
Futurologist, Strategic Advisor, Keynote Speaker
Expert in digital transformation and serial entrepreneur.
Director of Engineering, Google. Chairman, Kurzweil Technologies